Welcome to my blog.
Here you can find out about my latest projects, articles and notes.
The first programming language I have learned was Turbo C++ language back into 1996 for about 2 years. After that, I’ve spent my time mostly to learn other stuff such as Visual Basic, 3DStudio Max, Photoshop and Corel Draw.
I have started my professional career at 2002 by designing multimedia softwares. At December 2004, I have continued my profession by focusing on the website development. During the past years, my experiences have been enhanced in various areas such as system administration, databases, programming, graphics and development. In this blog, I will provide you with a brief outline of my activities, tutorials, code snippets and projects which covers the above areas.
Some of the past activities include:
- Designing advertisement digital contents using Flash & Photoshop
- 3D animation and sound effects by 3DStudio Max & Adobe Premier
- Developing open source applications under SVN and Git version control systems.
- Developing multimedia softwares using Visual Basic
- Developing Flash components and interactive contents using Adobe Flash and Flex
- Developing dynamic web applications and websites using PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Building distributed systems using Java EJBs and web services on the JBoss application server
- Mobile development for the Android OS
- Building Facebook apps
Please feel free to contact me at anytime, your messages and feedbacks are most welcome.